VISION & MISSION
To be a global center of learning to evolve competent human resource asset with professional skills. ethics and personal values.
To Provide a “COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE” to develop our students to be most preferred products by the corporate.
- To integrate corporate needs and academic inputs.
- To enhance the learning experience by building. competent professionals of the millennium in in terms of physical fitness, community orientation, solidarity of living & learning together, interdependence and self confidence.
- To constantly and consistently upgrade the intellectual capital in terms of pedagogy, use of technology in designing, developing and delivering curricula with value added inputs to students.
- To train and develop faculty and support staff for improved quality of service.
- To promote research among faculty to enhance the intellectual capital value.
- Meet or exceed student expectations relating to Assurance of Learning & Career Development
- Meet or exceed expectations of all stakeholders, faculty, staff, recruiters, parents, promoters and society.
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
our core values
- Ethical Approach
- Leadership with long term perspective
- Respect for the individual
- Service orientation
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Inclusive growth and progress
- Global outlook
- Performance orientation
- Uncompromising commitment to Quality and continuous improvement.